Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shopping Spree



Hi all,

This is my second post and its all about activity 2, "E-Shopping Spree".
Seriously, if I were given 500bucks to spend on anything that I want online, I would save the money up because I have all that I need at home. $500 would be better off paying for part of my school fees and reducing my parent's burden. =)
But since this is just an activity . . I guess I would like to have a real solid home theater system in my room because I really enjoy listening to music, and different kind of music expresses my different mood. On some occasion I love to blast my music loud and a home theater system would be perfect!
This is the Panasonic SC-PT670 1000w 5DVD 5.1 Channel Large Speaker Home Theater System with Built In Ipod Dock.

It's usual price was $299.99 dollar from Amazon.com, but they are having a promotion for this week and they had dropped the price to $211.99, and I would have save $88 for this! A really good deal considering Panasonic had a pretty well established brand for itself.
Next, with the solid sound system cum DVD player, I would like to get myself a projector!

The Nectar XPJ Portable DVD Multimedia Projector
It only cost $118 and I think it was a very good deal since projector don't usually come in such cheap prices. Of cause, like what many people will definitely agree to, the more expensive the product the better it is. That is for most of the case, but I think as a student myself with a limited budget. I would settle down with a cheap one first, and buy a better one when I'm older and working. =) With a good sound system and a projector I can marry them together! Watching movies and playing computer games need not be just on my computer screen. I can do all this in my room and still have the best sound system and a screen that can stretch super wide! Now, isn't that cool!

After which I would be left with around 170bucks and I think I can do something to my room with that. A new bookshelf would be great since my room is pilling up with books and papers and its getting a little bit disturbing. A new bookshelf would solve everything! And I got my eyes on one from amazon.com again!

Atlantis Shelf 4 Levels - Black
It only cost $139 and with that, I'm still left with $31 and therefore, I think I will still get another bookshelf but this one is slightly different.

Umbra Conceal Invisible Book Shelf Floating Book Shelf
It only cost $14 and I'll get 2 of it since I'm left with $30. This floating bookshelf would create a false impression of floating books and I think it was rather interesting and it would definitely make my room more interesting visually. =)

So, with a limitation to $500, I managed to organise my room with 3 bookshelf and also enhance the technology that is currently in my room. I do not need to rely on my computer to watch movies or even listening to musics. I can have a much bigger screen and better sound system all for the price of only $496.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment