Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Virgin EIR Post


Sup all ,

My name is ming kuang and I'm a student of EVD, short form of Environment Design. I had 4 pet birds at home and I also love playing basketball with my friends even though the last time I played was 3 months ago. I also love to drinking coffee and chill at places like starbucks and coffeebean.

I had been playing basketball for almost 9 or 10 years and I used to play more often when I was in secondary school. I was part of the school team and I was the school team captain. As a captain the role of a leader was not easy, especially when we were still young and immature at that time, and I often 'kena' from my teacher in-charge and coach at that time. But I had fun there and the memories I had with my fellow team members shall always be with me as I grow.

Drinking coffee had also become part of my lifestyle ever since I enter design school. All the late night sleeps and burning of midnight oils had made this a compulsory for me early in the morning and sometimes late in the night, just to keep me awake. Life as a design student was really tough and I believe many agrees and that isin't just the design students themselves but also student from other schools. But I believe many of us (design students) love what we are doing and are really enjoying themselves! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment